The ITR-HE-2224-10/20 S-Band digital transmitter is a small size; High efficiency, light weight designed for airborne and space borne applications. Synthesized frequency control over 220MHz provides flexibility in applications where frequency assignments may change from test to test. Operating frequency, bit rate and bandwidth are easily selected through a program using a GUI. This transmitter provides MIL-SPEC quality and environmental capability. The ITR-HE-2224-10/20 can handle power of 10W/20W and maximum output bit rate up to 20MBps. The unit includes all the signal processing needed to achieve the best performance and simple integration.
- Efficiency of at least 40% – Best efficiency in the market (0.9A for 10W at 28V, 1.8A for 20W at 28W)
- Very low heat dissipation – only 15W for 10W transmitter, 30W for 20W transmitter.
- Small weight and size – 150 gr, 51x76x17 mm.
- Fully digital, easily configurable – frequency (on a band of 220MHz), bitrate.up to 20Mbps
- Forward Error Correction and Encryption is optional
- Integral Randomizer
- MIL-SPEC Standard
- Available in L , S and C band