This module is designed for airborne and space borne applications. The transmitter can reach a synthesized frequency control of over a band of 220MHz and provides flexibility in applications where frequency assignments may differ. Operating frequency, bit rate and bandwidth are easily selected through a GUI application. The unit includes all the signal processing needed to achieve the best performance and simple integration. The module is available in L , S and C Band.
What makes these transmitters so impressive?
- Efficiency of at least 40% – Best efficiency in the market
(0.9A for 10W at 28V, 1.8A for 20W at 28W)
- Very low heat dissipation – only 15W for 10W transmitter, 30W for 20W transmitter
- Small weight and size – 370 gr 51x76x17 mm
- Fully digital, easily configurable – frequency (on a band of 220MHz), bitrate up to 20Mbps
- Forward Error Correction and Encryption is optional
- Integral Randomizer
- MIL-SPEC Standard
- Available in L , S and C band